Grace Cascade Christian Schools are currently accepting applications for the 2023-24 school year. Ready to apply? Please fill out the online application – see Apply Now box below. Once the completed application and required forms have been received, you will be contacted by our admissions team to begin your student’s potential enrollment process.
ENROLLMENT INQUIRY FOR 23-24 SCHOOL YEAR
The best way to learn about us is to visit! We encourage you to fill out the brief Enrollment Inquiry Form for school information or to arrange a personalized visit and tour!
2023-24 Grade Level Seat Availability
GRACE CHRISTIAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
CASCADE MIDDLE SCHOOL
CASCADE HIGH SCHOOL
HOW TO APPLY
Applying is easy using our online application process. Simply click APPLY NOW to begin.
After creating your student account, you will begin your application process. You will be able to track your admissions status online by logging into your account.
Application Process Includes:
- Online Application with application fee of $75 (Kindergarten-12th) or $40 (Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten)
- Pastoral/Personal Reference
- Student Self-Assessment (Grades 6th-12th)
- Unofficial copy of applicant’s most recent report card (Grades 1st-9th)
- Unofficial copy of applicant’s most recent transcript (Grades 10th-12th)
- Unofficial copy of applicant’s most recent standardized test scores, if available (i.e., if transferring from the Oregon public schools, a copy of the Greater Balanced test scores are required and get be obtained from past or current school – Grades 3rd-12th)
Test & Interview
- Prospective students (Grades 3rd-12th) may be given an academic MAPS assessment test
- Once the completed application and assessments have been reviewed, prospective students will have a personal interview scheduled
A non-refundable deposit of $400 per student or a maximum of $1000 for families with multiple students is due following notification of enrollment in order to secure placement. The deposit will be applied to the first month’s tuition payment.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Subject to the Constitution of the United States and all applicable state and federal laws, GCCS does not discriminate in the administration and dissemination of educational policies and programs. Student selection shall not be based on race, ethnicity, color or national origin. All students and prospective students must comply with the academic, religious, and behavioral standards of GCCS. Parents and guardians must support the academic, religious, and behavioral policies of GCCS.