Thank you for your interest in applying to Grace Cascade Christian Schools! We are excited you are applying, and are here to assist you with the application process.
Grace Cascade Christian Schools are currently accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year. Transfers for the 2018-2019 year are considered on a case-by-case basis. [Please contact the Admissions Office for Grace (preschool-5th) at 541-772-1438 and Cascade (6th-12th) at 541-772-0606 for more information regarding Transfer students.] Admission to Grace Cascade Christian Schools is by application only.
How to Apply
Applying is easy using our Online Applications. Our online application simplifies the admissions process and provides parents a tool for tracking online the status of their application.
Online Application Process
To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account by clicking on the appropriate grade-specific link below. Then, log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
CREATE AN ONLINE APPLICATION
New Student Online Applications: (Grade-specific)
Grace Cascade Christian Schools
After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status online by logging into your account. There, you will be able to print the completed application(s), monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms, and if necessary, reprint supplemental forms.
The following checklist outlines the application process:
- Apply – Submit the following materials:
- Application and application fee of $75 (Kindergarten-12th) or $40 (Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten)
- Pastoral Reference
- Student Self-Assessment (Grades 6-12, only)
- Unofficial copy of applicant’s most recent report card (Grades 1 – 9, only)
- Unofficial copy of applicant’s most recent transcript (Grades 10 -12, only)
- Unofficial copy of applicant’s most recent standardized test scores, if applicable (i.e., if transferring from the Oregon public schools, a copy of the OAKS test scores is required) (Grades 4-12, only)
- Test & Interview
- Prospective students may be given an assessment test that ensures we provide the best possible placement for each student
- Once all materials have been received, a personal interview will be scheduled. All parents are encouraged to attend the interview with their child.
- A registration fee is due following the student’s notification of acceptance in order to secure a spot. Registration amount varies according to grade.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Should you desire more information than is available on our website, please click on the appropriate Request More Information link below and our Admissions Office will contact you.
Request More Information Links (grade-specific)
Visit Our Schools!
The best way to learn about us is to visit! We encourage you to call Grace Christian School (541-772-1438), Cascade Christian Middle school (541-772-0606), or Cascade Christian High School (541-772-0606) to arrange a personalized visit and tour! in the coming years!
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Subject to the Constitution of the United States and all applicable state and federal laws, GCCS does not discriminate in the administration and dissemination of educational policies and programs. Student selection shall not be based on race, ethnicity, color or national origin. All students and prospective students must comply with the academic, religious, and behavioral standards of GCCS. Parents and guardians must support the academic, religious, and behavioral policies of GCCS.
Grace Cascade Christian Schools Director of Admissions and Advancement